A Typical Service Contract from OSAI-UK will provide some or all of the following services, (depending on the options purchased), subject to OSAI-UK Ltd. standard terms and conditions, which are considered to be part of this agreement.
Please contact Alan Newby for a contract quotation relevant to the time the contract is required.
Effective from 1 January 2009 and valid for 12 months or until superceded.
New Product Warranty Support
Labour only contracts can be purchased to support the initial 12 month parts warranty supplied with new products.
In the second and subsequent years any of the following three contract versions can be purchased.
To provide on site labour free of charge to diagnose and rectify faults to restore the equipment covered by the contract to full working order. The price includes all travel, site time and expenses associated with site service visits. OSAI will acknowledge breakdown call outs received 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The request will take priority over all other scheduled work. Engineers will attend on site as soon as is practicable during normal office hours. The price does not include the repair or replacement of faulty parts. Spare parts must either be supplied by the customer or they be supplied by OSAI and charged at the prevailing service list prices.
To repair or exchange faulty parts free of charge. The price includes the service exchange, or repair & refurbishment of any faulty parts that are returned to OSAI-UK Ltd. during the contract period. The price does not include site service visits to diagnose faults or to install and verify spare parts.
Parts and Labour
To provide labour and materials, free of charge to diagnose and rectify faults to restore the equipment covered by the contract to full working order. The price includes the repair or replacement of faulty parts plus all travel, site time and expenses associated with site service visits as detailed above.
- All contracts give the purchaser access to OSAI's 7 day, 24 hour Telephone Technical Support.
- Contract services are subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the full contract document which must be signed by both parties to initiate and valididate any contract agreement.
|Control / Equipment Type||Labour Only||Parts Only||Parts and Labour|
|8605/6 all variants|
|8601 all variants|
|8610 all variants|
|8650 all variants|
|8600 IWS and AT90|
|10/385, 10/565, 10/585|
|High Density I/O unit (per unit installed)|
|OSARING I/O unit ( per unit installed)|
|ADARING I/O unit ( per unit installed)|
|Winlink / Winmedia (10/ser suppliment)|
|OSAI Axes Servo Drives (up to 3 axis)|
|Additional OSAI Drives ( per axis)|
|OSAI Spindle Drives (per spindle)|
Calculating a System Contract Price - Example
To calculate the price for a full parts & labour contract for a 10 series 5 axes + spindle CNC system containing the following hardware:-
|hardware||10/385||Winlink||HDIO||>3 Axes||Extra axes||Spindle||Total|
The following discounts apply for single contracts covering more than one system located at the same site.
- 2-5 systems = 5%
- 6-10 systems = 10%
- 11-15 systems = 15%
- 16+ systems = 20%
Critical System Support
In situations where machine downtime is critical, OSAI offer to either sell or lease hire recommended spare parts to provide an on site spare parts holding.
Parts are normally supplied in the form of a "HOT SPARE" system which gives the customer immediate access to functioning spare parts to be used either by the customer's maintenance staff or by visiting OSAI service engineers.
Prices for recommended spare parts holdings relevant to the customer's installed base of OSAI products will be quoted on request.
Terms & Conditions
- The above prices are per system, per annum.
- Premiums are payable in advance of the start date of the contract agreement. The terms for cancellations and refunds are detailed in the contract document.
- All prices for domestic orders are less VAT.
- Prices apply for equipment located at Mainland UK sites only. Prices for offshore or overseas locations will be quoted on request.
- Cover for drives is optional on a CNC contracts. However Axes and Spindle Drives are only supported as part of an OSAI CNC system contract.
- Contract agreements for equipment more than 1 year old may be subject to a pre-contract inspection visit made at the customer's cost.
- OSAI-UK Ltd. standard terms and conditions as outlined in the contract agreement document apply.